perjantai 12. maaliskuuta 2010

Nueva canción Chilena

I'm living in a swing, i'm all the time going back and forth back and forth, and i can't stop. In the mornings when i wake up, i'm more tired than i was the night before. I think that's because of my dreams... I have the weirdest dreams when i sleep. And to be honest i don't even like to sleep that much, 'cos i really don't like to live in two realities. That's why i drink loads of coffee, so i don't have to sleep, but here the coffee is bigger bad than sleep.

I miss my smoker compañeros de Santiago. Aquí tengo que fumar sola.

Olen pohdiskellut paljon asioita, ja i'm trying hard to overcome things, mutta jokainen asia muistuttaa minua heistä ja hänestä, enkä minä usko ikävöiväni suomea, sillä se ei koskaan ollutkaan minun kotini. Täällä minä tunnen olevani kotona, sillä tämä maa on minun maani, mutta yön pikkutunneilla minä ikävöin Santiagoon, ja kun tupakastani nouseva savu kihartuu ympärilläni, tiedän että minä voin aina palata.
When i'm alone i listen to Violeta Parra and miss Santiago. And here people say that i have to forget Santiago and the people there... helpommin sanottu kuin tehty, eivätkä he tiedä mitään, sillä he eivät olleet siellä. Minä en kokenut sitä kaikkea heidän kanssaan, minä koin sen santiagossa minun kansainvälisen perheen kanssa, ja heidät minä koen perheekseni täällä, sillä heidän luonaan minä tunnen olevani kotona.

Now i feel like watching something stupid... some bad movie with michelle rodriquez. I just want to be one moment without thinking and missing something. I just wanna be, and try to enjoy my life here.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti