torstai 10. kesäkuuta 2010

Paavo's choice


So now the day has come. I have to do choices, even though i just made it even harder to make one. I realized that what ever i do, i will get someone hurt. And i don't want to do that.
Well... i've been playing with the thought about being honest (at least once in my life) though, it might make things even harder, and make people hate me even more.
So i just decided to wait. At least until tomorrow. Tomorrow i'll decide.

Or not.

But it's hard when your thoughts change according to the wind. I know what i should do, i know what is the right thing to do, and the choice that wouldn't hurt so much, but i just don't want to do that choice.
So i just keep on doing stupid things and not seeing the consequences until someone beats the life out of me. Or until someone chooses for me, so i don't have to get my hands dirty. And the worst part is that i don't even see anything wrong in my actions. I can't see why people think that i'm the viper in this case.

So i just keep sipping my coffee and not bothering my little head too much with hard questions.




Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti