lauantai 12. kesäkuuta 2010

Hi, i'm Icarus i'm falling


I'm becoming quite good in fucking my things up.
Forcing myself into the corner and then get claustrophobic, start to do random stuff to get out of there, and normally i end up doing choices i shouldn't have done. Or doing something i shouldn't have done.
Maldito alcohol.

But the fact that i don't even realize why i have to make the choice, how i got into that situation that i'm in the between. For me the fact that those two even find me anything like attractive shows me a serious lack of judgement. I'm like that blind black man who leaves his wive after he founds out that he's black, because he can't live with a person who married a black person.

Yesterday went beautifully with coffee and today i realized how unbearable the lightness of being really is.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti